Our consultants are all experienced teachers whose primary interest lies in making education meaningful and relevant. We are able to make arrangements with our clients to study current reailities, consult on potentials, recommend solutions, and coach effective implementations.
We think of services in four categories.
Consulting - Let's talk. Let's fully study the culture of the school and see what happens in that culture. Every school is different, and every school is unique. As professionals we know that, and we still think that a "one size solution" fits everyone. Gryphondale works to tailor a solution to fit the needs of the school or business.
Collaborating - Working with workers is what we do
best. Our consultants have been in the world of education for a very
long time and know what it is like to begin a new initiative. We
collaborate on creating realistic goals, believing that all goals are
"SMART" That is - they are 'sensible," "measurable," "achievable,"
"realistic," and "time-bound."
Creating - Once we work with a school or business, we continue that work by creating a defined plan. The plan is an acutal document which everyone can reference all the time. It is the way we work with you to see that your goals are being achieved - goals which essentially your wrote and own. We work together to bring the resouces you need in an effort to help you succeed. It's not about our success, it's about your success.
Coaching - Gryphondale is truly
the "guide on the side." We can work with your school or business to
work in the classroom or the main office. Because our consultants
have such a vast range of experience, we are able to provide the coaching
resources needed to make your plan, your dream into the reality you
Think about this -
"Each of us, if we live to be just 70 years old, spends only 9 percent of our lives in school. Considering that the other 91 percent is spent “out there,” then the only really substantial thing education can do is help us to become continuous, lifelong learners. Learners who learn without textbooks and tests, without certified teachers and standardized curricula. Learners who love to learn. To me, this is the ultimate goal of education. W. B. Yeats said it this way: “Education is not the filling of a pail but the lighting of a fire.” "
Kittky, Danis & Samantha
Grabelle The Big